Loaded with flavor and beaming with color, this yummy veggie pizza makes a perfect party dish.
- 3/4 cups pizza sauce
- 1 pizza shell (large)
- 1 cup broccoli (chopped)
- 1 cup carrot (shredded)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (red or green, sliced)
- 5 ounces mozzarella cheese (low-fat, shredded)*
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spoon pizza sauce on pizza shell.
- Put pizza shell on a cookie sheet.
- Arrange vegetables over sauce.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- When baked, cool pizza for 3 minutes before slicing.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
This recipe contains milk:
*If you are allergic to milk-based cheese, try soy-based cheese or other dairy-free alternatives.
Cut Down on Choking:
For kids 2- 4 years old, serve food in the following ways:
- Cut pizza into finger foods that your child can handle.