This simple recipe of chicken and vegetables delivers a pleasing dinner everyone will love.
- 4 potatoes (sliced)
- 6 carrots (sliced)
- 1 onion (large, quartered)
- 1 chicken (raw, cut into pieces, skin removed)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and peper to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken in pieces on top of vegetables.
- Mix water, thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Spoon juices over chicken once or twice during cooking.
- Bake for one hour or more until browned and tender.