Holy guac! You gotta try this.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Servings: 8 servings
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced (or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder)
- ½ Jalapeno, chopped finely, without seeds (or about 1 tablespoon of any hot pepper)
- ½ teaspoon lime juice (or ½ teaspoon vinegar)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve with chips or your favorite vegetable!
This recipe contains milk.
*If you are allergic to milk-based yogurt; try soy, almond, or coconut-based yogurt.
Cut Down on Choking:
For kids 2- 4 years old, serve food in the following ways:
- Cut all vegetables into half-inch pieces.