Tasty and spicy! This recipe will warm you from the inside.
- 1 15-ounce can beans, low-sodium undrained (pinto, kidney, red, or black)
- 1 15-ounce can corn, drained (or 10-ounce package of frozen corn)
- 1 15-ounce can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- chili powder (to taste)
- Place the contents of all 3 cans into a pan.
- Add chili powder to taste.
- Stir over medium heat until heated thoroughly.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
For kids 2-4 years old, serve food in the following ways:
- Puree, blend or mash all ingredients in this recipe. Firm, smooth, or slippery foods like beans or corn kernals can slide down kids’ throat before chewing.
Leave a reply