An extra sweet treat with a bonus of an extra serving of fruit!
- 1/2 cup yogurt, low-fat, vanilla*
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, nuts or seeds**
- 2 cups of half-inch, fruit pieces (like quartered grapes, banana slices, peeled apple wedges, or strawberries)
- Combine yogurt and peanuts. Mix with a spoon.
- Dip fruit into the yogurt peanut mixture.
This recipe contains tree nuts, peanuts, and milk.
*If you are allergic to milk-based yogurt; try soy, almond, or coconut-based yogurt.
**If you are allergic to nuts, choose allergy-friendly pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
Cut Down on Choking:
For kids 2-4 years old, serve food in the following way:
- Grind nuts and seeds.