Skip to Main Content
- 6 ears sweet corn, husked (or 1 ½ cups frozen corn or canned corn, drained)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 small cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup wild rice, cooked
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Add corn. Cook covered for 5 minutes or until tender. If using corn on the cob, remove the corn from the cob after cooking.
- In a serving bowl, combine corn, blueberries, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, wild rice, and jalapeno.
- For dressing: in a screw-top jar, combine lime juice, oil, honey, cumin, and salt. Cover and shake well to combine. If you do not have a screw-top jar, you can whisk the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add dressing to the salad and toss.