Kids will be begging for s’more of these sweet strawberry treats!
- 2 strawberries
- 1 graham cracker (broken in half)*
- 2 tablespoons yogurt, low-fat, vanilla**
- Rinse the strawberries in water.
- Slice the strawberries in half, then into smaller, half-inch pieces.
- Add the yogurt and strawberries to 1/2 of graham cracker.
- Top with the other 1/2 of graham cracker.
- Enjoy immediately.
- Substitute any desired low-fat yogurt flavor.
- Try other fruits like blueberries, bananas, ect.
This recipe contains milk and wheat.
*Check the ingredients list on the box of this product for the other foods you might be allergic to.
**If you are allergic to milk-based yogurt; try soy, almond, or coconut-based yogurt.
Cut Down on Choking:
For kids 2 – 4 years old, serve food in the following ways:
- Make sure the crackers dissolve or break up easily in your child’s mouth. Crackers that are hard to chew are choking hazards.