PA NEN is looking for dynamic speakers who have experience delivering engaging webinars!
- Webinars are an hour in length – 45 minute presentation, followed by Q & A
- Webinars are generally held on the last Tuesday of month from 12:00 – 1:00 pm (EST)
- PA NEN uses Zoom Webinar platform to deliver the training
- Click here to review PA NEN’s Webinar Presenters Handbook
Guidelines for topics:
- All topics must fall in line with the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed) Plan Guidance for FY 2021, Nutrition Education and Obesity Prevention Program.
- A brief list of allowable and unallowable topics has been created, click here to view.
Please contact PA NEN, with any questions you may have – PA_NEN@phmc.org or 717.233.1791.
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposal!