PA NEN’s Annual Conference, Nutrition Education With Public Health Approaches: Building Strong and Healthy Communities, will be here before you know it! Review of our exciting sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities.
- Our Attendees
- Exhibitor Fees
- Sponsorship Fees
- Exhibitor Tables
- Exhibitor Hours
- Exhibitor Floorplan
- Shipping Information
- Overnight Exhibitor and Attendee Room Rates
Attendees include, but are not limited to: Nutrition Educators, Registered Dietitians, Health Professionals and Paraprofessionals, Early Childhood Educators, Anti-Hunger Advocates, School Food Service Directors, WIC Nutritionists, Diabetes Educators, and anyone concerned with food access issues and the nutritional needs of the low income population.
Expected attendance = 300
Exhibitor fees includes a 6 x 2.5 feet, clothed table, all meal functions, and entrance into one conference session. Please note that the vendor fee does not include a full conference registration.
- PA NEN Member – $170-$605 based on electrical needs and number of table attendants
- Non-Member- $190-$625 based on electrical needs and number of table attendants
Our Sponsorship Opportunities Flyer outlines opportunities for your consideration. We invite you to invest in our mission.
- Sponsorship prices: $3,000-$7,000 based on the package that meets your needs
All exhibit tables include:
- 6 x 2.5 Foot Table with Linen
- 2-4 Chairs
All sponsors exhibitor setups will include:
- 8 x 8 Foot Booth Setup
- 2-4 Chairs
There is an extra fee for:
- Access to Electric and Power Strip: $15.00 (plus tax)
- Monday, April 27
- Setup: 7:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Exhibit Hours: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Conference Attendee Registration: 12:00-7:15 PM
- Tuesday, April 28
- Exhibit Hours: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Take Down: 2:45-5:30 PM
- Conference Attendee Registration: 6:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Monday, April 27
- Exhibitors will set up in the Independence Foyer, near the Whisky Rebellion.
- Sponsor booths will be set up in the Washington Area of the Independence Foyer.
- Registration will be held in the Grand Foyer.
- Awards Ceremony and Networking Reception are at the Grand Exclusive.
Equipment may be shipped to the hotel. They ask that packages arrive no sooner than 3 business days prior to the conference. Please retain all tracking numbers and have them available should they be required.
Packages received 72 hours prior to the event will incur a charge of $25 per day plus $47 per one-hundred pounds. Storage fees may apply and prices for handling the boxes depend on the weight of the packages.
Any packages left 3 days after the conference will be discarded. If packages need shipped back to your organization, a Shipping Form must be completed & shipping arrangements made prior to departure. Please notify Amanda Frankeny to retrieve this form. These arrangements will only be considered, if they are made prior to 1 week before the conference begins.
Shipping and Freight Address:
Beth Pasquale, CMP/PA NEN Conference
Valley Forge Casino Resort
1160 1st Ave
King of Prussia, PA 19406
The following information must be on the package(s):
- Name, company’s name, address and phone number of sender
- Arrival date
- PA NEN Conference contact, Amanda Frankeny
- Total number of boxes
- Reference: Beth Pasquale, CMP, Convention Service Manager
- Mark it with: “Hold for Arrival”.
Overnight Exhibitor and Attendee Room Rates
We are hosting our conference at the Valley Forge Casino Resort located at 1160 1st Ave, King of Prussia, PA 19406.
You are responsible for their own accommodations and should make reservations directly with the hotel.
The room block is now open. You can make your reservation by calling 610-354-8118. Ask for the “PA NEN Annual Conference Block in the Valley Tower”.
The room rate will be $129/night until March 27, 2020. All guestroom rates are subject to the current state & local occupancy tax of 6% and 4% per room plus any additional taxes or fees that may be owed at the time the rooms are occupied. Tax rates are subject to change without notice.
Please, go back to our Exhibitor Interest Form to apply to be an Exhibitor or Sponsor.